Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October Snow Day

This morning I woke up with a ton of things to get done because I had a very busy day. This is what my plans were;

1. P90X workout with friends from 9:00-10:00
2. Visiting teachers coming at 10:15
3. A friend from Jacob's school class and family for lunch and playing at 11:00
4. Drop Jacob off at school at 12:30
5. Visit teach at 12:45

I quickly got started on my day so I would be able to stay on top of everything. Then #1 Cancelled, #2 Cancelled, #3 Cancelled, #4 Cancelled, #5 Cancelled

My busy day has turned into a stay at home, do nothing day. I might work on scrapbooking or maybe start a new book. I just finished The Hunger Games and I loved it! Now I have to read Catching Fire. I highly recommend The Hunger Games if anyone is looking for a good book.

Who would have thought there would be a snow day in October? Not me.


8 comments:

Lenice said...

Fun! I love snow days.

Tana said...

I saw Catching Fire at Costco...it looked pretty good but then my friend told me I couldn't read it until Hunger Games. Now I'll have to read it since you are the 2nd person to recommend it....if only we had a snow day so I could find time to read!

The Sommerfeldt Family said...

I miss the snow, snow days are great! But then again, it is nice to have 70 degree weather for Halloween.

Erin Wageman said...

Oh my you are a busy person!! I think you needed a snow day!!

Elise said...

Michelle, how do you like P90x? We've thought about buying it, we had a bunch of friends from Cleveland do it, but it's just so expensive! Let me know how it goes for you. (You're looking fantastic in all your pictures by the way!) Anyway, I LOVED Hunger Games and Catching Fire, I read them both in 2 days! Can't wait for the third one to come out next year!
Glad you had a day to catch up, it sounds like you deserved it!

Christy said...

awesome! and how do you like P90X? tom is interested in doing that.

Michelle said...

Elise and Christy,
I do like P90X, it is really hard but you do get results. I can't fully do the video because it is too hard but if you try hard you will get stronger. It is an hour and sometimes an hour and a half so it takes awhile each time. I only do it three days a week but then I run the three other days. I enjoy doing it but it is definitely a tough work out.

Camille said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow! I love it when a busy day turns into a snow day :)