Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese!


Last Saturday we took a little family excursion to Chuck E. Cheese's. The boys love it and we have discovered it provides some good family fun for a few hours. The best part is that online they have coupons where you can get 70 tokens for $10.00, so occasionally we go and spend the $10.00 and play for a few hours. Their food isn't the best so we just skip that part and play. Ben loves skee ball and pin ball, the boys love everything especially the virtual roller coaster, and I enjoy skee ball and mostly spending time together having fun! This picture is a sketch taken there, aren't my three kids cute! So if you are ever bored and need some family fun time, go to Chuck E. Cheese's!

5 comments:

Christy said...

you guys are so cute! sounds like such a fun activity. i'll have to keep it in mind when sophie gets a little older.

Camille said...

That's an impressive CEC pic. Usually someones head is cut off in ours :) Great looking quilt too. I wish I could do that.

Liz said...

Way cute kids! We love getting those sketches! Not so keen on the pizza either, I thinkthe last time we went they didn't cook it all the way through. I would much rather have Chris's homemade pizza!

Elise said...

Michelle, I love your quilt! It turned out really cute! I know what you mean about not being patient, I'm just not good enough to like what I make, so I don't really like it, but I haven't really done it much, maybe someday.
Glad you had fun at Chuck E Cheese! Madilyn looks so big already! So cute!

Emilee said...

Our only experiences at Chuck E. Cheese have been birthday parties (but there have been plenty of those). My girls still gasp "Oh, it's so beautiful!" whenever we drive by. Um. . . beautiful. . . not really the word I would have chosen. Fun, but not so much beautiful. It is a great place to go, though. And those sketches are always fun. I'm impressed you got all of you into one.